1. CHRISTMAS! How could I write a list of reasons to be excited for autumn without including the best, most magical and sparkly day of the whole year? Under 100 days to go!
2. Absolutely massive, completely oversized, occasionally festive jumpers
3. Blankets and hot chocolates and curling up with loved one's in front of the telly box
4. Pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. Only Starbucks, they use magic to make them I swear down
5. The return of the Sunday roast
6. Long walks through the English countryside in the crisp cold air with leaves crunching underfoot, and returning home to tea and crumpets with jam
7. Autumnal scents in candles and making the whole house smell warm and cosy
8. Layering clothing and being able to cover all the bits that should never see the light of day without melting
9. Fleecy, cosy pyjamas and socks
10. When all the town lights get switched on and you get to walk through pretty twinkling streets to do all your shopping
Oh man, I could go on and on about why I absolutely adore autumn! Let me know your thoughts on this excellent little season below!